Chislehurst off Road Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chislehurst off Road Club

Off Road Biking

5 posters

Wet Ride Night

Yeti boy
    Yeti boy

Wet Ride Night Empty Wet Ride Night

Post  Yeti boy Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:40 am

Suspect The rain has passed and weather for tonight should be clear with the wind easing a little.
    So I'm dustin off the wet suit and flippers!!!
    I think the muddy loop is on the cards!
    See you there men. Twisted Evil
    MikeMap
    MikeMap
    Admin

Wet Ride Night Empty Re: Wet Ride Night

Post  MikeMap Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:33 am

Muddy first loop, muddy next bit and yes a muddy final loop. Infact the conditions look gloopy mud. Lets Ride cheers
    MikeMap
    MikeMap
    Admin

Post  MikeMap Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:56 am

Suspect First tonites attendance Steve,graham, Phil (welcome back from a Christmas break in Margate)Justin, Mark, Antony, Chris Maxster and MikeMap.
    Early mechanical steve....quick change of bike and back in the pack. (he hides bikes in the woods for this situation). Phil return tonite in the worse possible conditions (margate seems a distant memory). Maxster thought it was a saturday and did a different route to everyone else. many peeled off to the pub (sensible) steve lured mike and justin ( or was it Mick Wink ) for a final little loop. Nice to see mark back from playing snowball fights with Prince Harry, He stayed an extra day there to for a return snowball fight. Chris was on the orange juices due to his commitments to his running shoes. Graham was refreshed from his holidays in the Malverns. Didn't know they had great weather (due to his tan) there this time of year.
    Conditions were very muddy Cool tonight....only three months of this to spring
    Big AL
    Big AL

Post  Big AL Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Sorry I missed it, sounds like a good crowd made it last night. Top reporting from Mike
    PC
    PC

Post  PC Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Agreed, top reporting from Mike, although you forgot to mention your line in overboots! http://www.wiggle.co.uk/gore-bike-wear-race-power-overshoes/
    Graeme
    Big AL
    Big AL

Post  Big AL Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:37 am

Wow I'm digging those. Going to have to get me a pair!
    mick
    mick

Post  mick Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:32 am

Apologies for my absence ,after sending out the text to see who was up for it Im he one who blows out.
    Unfortunately mrs monkey face didn't get home in time for me to bail out . See you Saturday .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:10 pm