Chislehurst off Road Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chislehurst off Road Club

Off Road Biking

Tuesday nightride review

MikeMap
    MikeMap
    Admin

Tuesday nightride review Empty Tuesday nightride review

Post  MikeMap Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:22 am

Register: Martin, steve, chris, maxster, justin, graham, mick phil and me
    Conditions were nearly as good as it gets in January....only a covering of snow would be the best conditions
    Martin must have read his christmas present book A Guide to Diet, Exercise, healthy ageing, Illness prevention and sexual well being. He is on a no wheat diet and 21 units of alcohol max per week. I thought i would look into how many pints 21 units was. The formula is:
    Strength (ABV) x Volume (ml) ÷ 1000 = No. of units
    so Doom Bar 4% x 568ml = 2272 /1000 = 2.272 units per pint
    21/2.272 = 9.24 pints of doom per week!

Maxster had removed the mouse from his pants from last tuesday....the squeaking had stopped. He had complained about more than usual amount of chaffin
    We mixed the ride around tonight. The normal BIG loop we do at the end we did first. I think this went down well and might become a regular route
    Maxster and bieber cycle off together......we were a little concerned...for bieber that is!
    Phil after his cold complaining on saturday morning did not quite get his layers right tonight....he had to remove one of his 24 layers coz was a little warm.
    Chris, maxster phil and mick were a little smug at the pub as they were the last group back......steve was a little twitchy and pointed out he'd been out since 3.34pm
    Spring must be close as the cricket boys were at the pub........probably 3 months of drinking before the whites are donned.
    Graham has his usual 2 guinesses and 9 packets of nibbles. He convinced me the 300yards he cycles to work and back will burn it off.

See you Sat.
    MikeMap....Im walking in the air

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:56 am