Chislehurst off Road Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chislehurst off Road Club

Off Road Biking

3 posters

decent lamp brackets (instead of wanky old jubilee clips )

mick
    mick

decent lamp brackets  (instead of wanky old jubilee clips ) Empty decent lamp brackets (instead of wanky old jubilee clips )

Post  mick Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:50 am

A few of the more discerning cyclists asked me about the lamp brackets this weekend, these are what I use .

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/universal-bicycle-mount-22mm-32-8mm-15342
    Yeti boy
    Yeti boy

decent lamp brackets  (instead of wanky old jubilee clips ) Empty Re: decent lamp brackets (instead of wanky old jubilee clips )

Post  Yeti boy Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:04 am

What to hold your socks up!!!!! Cool
    mick
    mick

decent lamp brackets  (instead of wanky old jubilee clips ) Empty Re: decent lamp brackets (instead of wanky old jubilee clips )

Post  mick Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:30 am

Yeti boy wrote:What to hold your socks up!!!!! Cool
    Sorry J. That makes no sense at all.
    MikeMap
    MikeMap
    Admin

Post  MikeMap Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 am

I thought with your engineering mind Mick you would have ditched the plastic and used pressed steel or stainless steel jubilee clips

The original Jubilee Clip was invented by Commander Lumley Robinson of the British Royal Navy, who was granted the first patent for the device by the London Patent Office. Lumley Robinson was born in Leeds, Yorkshire......

Oh did I mention Im from Leeds cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:52 pm