Chislehurst off Road Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chislehurst off Road Club

Off Road Biking

3 posters

Review of tuesdays ride

MikeMap
    MikeMap
    Admin

Review of tuesdays ride Empty Review of tuesdays ride

Post  MikeMap Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:39 am

Where do I start. First it was a great turn out. 12 riders at the start. I think 12 finished. There was two big falls tonight. First maxster after about 100 yards believe it or not a result of too much chatting and a huge log thsts been there for 8 months catapulted him over the handlebars. Casualty one. Now Dan all the gear, full sus bike a light to reach the moon didn;t see the three drop tree routes and he was down. He lost his light...not his moon light but his £1.99 light from the argos. he spent the next 3 hours retracing his tracks looking for it....no luck
    I think we need to have a collection for steve....he needs a rear light, just incase that odd time we get close to him.
    Please feel free to add more to the evening riding. LETS GET THIS FORUM ALIVE AND KICKING
    Yeti boy
    Yeti boy

Review of tuesdays ride Empty Re: Review of tuesdays ride

Post  Yeti boy Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:18 am

Mmmmm.... do you think we should inform the local hospital of our ride times so they can staff accordingly?
    MikeMap
    MikeMap
    Admin

Post  MikeMap Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:08 am

Air Ambulance is on stand by for next tuesday Sad
    Mackster

Review of tuesdays ride Empty Fallen heroes

Post  Mackster Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:50 am

The Mackster may be bruised but he is playing football tonight to run the aches and pains off. Still can't believe what a twat I have been not to see the biggest log in the wood.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:38 am