Chislehurst off Road Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chislehurst off Road Club

Off Road Biking

3 posters

6th tuesday night review

MikeMap
    MikeMap
    Admin

6th tuesday night review Empty 6th tuesday night review

Post  MikeMap Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:15 am

A team of Eight made up the tuesday night ride this week. It was good to see Anthony after a long layoff. he showned no sign of decline in his fitness. One faller tonight.....Graham, at a fast section a log was beyond a small bridge. Hit with venom he came a cropper. (he mutters some words about steve!)We saw another group of MTB we didn't hang around to chat.... they were stopped....let hope it was just a mechcanical!!
    I had a different light on the bike tonight, perhaps somebody else can tell and comment (I am the moderator)
    The ramblers was in winter mode tonight. Only 6 riders and the old bloke with iphones in his ears. Obviously not listening to anything because he looked up at the right points in the conversation. We did comment about being rather quiet .....we couldn't put our finger on why that was ......speaking of Maxster hope he enjoys his ride tonight. How short will his loop be tonight (will he get off road?) cheers
    PC
    PC

6th tuesday night review Empty Re: 6th tuesday night review

Post  PC Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 am

A broken front light holder (we believe Tom has the answer to that so over to you Tom) and bruised ribs this morning but ibruprofen does the trick....i'm just rubbish at bunny hopping at speed over logs across the track.... The festive season started with a display of the latest line in christmas lights for bikes, (99p shop!) from Mike the Light/Map. See you day after boxing day at 7.30am Graeme
    Yeti boy
    Yeti boy

Post  Yeti boy Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:49 am

Mackster is in the pub by now I bet!! He is up for 7.15 start on Saturday. Hope you've given your kids there christmas lights back Mike!
    Post christmas ride will be Tuesday 27th we think in morning but not early start!! santa

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 am