Chislehurst off Road Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chislehurst off Road Club

Off Road Biking

3 posters

Tuesday (wednesday) night review

MikeMap
    MikeMap
    Admin

Tuesday (wednesday) night review Empty Tuesday (wednesday) night review

Post  MikeMap Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am

Register: Richard, Mick, Phil, AL, Mark, Maxster, Steve, Justin, Dan, Chris, Graham and Me

Good turn out for the normal cancelled Tuesday ride. Martin and Steve did manage to get out last night...... I think they rode as I heard that Steve was wearing his new cycle top with the words Chase Me on the back.

Richard made his first night ride...... although he got an early puncture, which incidently was excatly where he got his last flat. he brought out his spare tube, which had more holes in than a pound of swiss cheese. He borrowed mine (you owe me...again!)

The 12 strong group had fragmented into many weaker groups which formed again periodically during the evening.

Largys stomach still has not adapted to tracys north eastern cooking.....pease pudding, stotties, broth, sausages, and a cans of Newcastle Brown Ale (seems good to me)...he was a little procol harum.

With the pub beckening me, Dan and Justin did another loop whilst the rest headed for pub, apart from steve (where did he go??)

Club shirt was discused in the pub......justin is the designer. He will come up with a mock up for us all to see.

MikeMap
    PC
    PC

Tuesday (wednesday) night review Empty Re: Tuesday (wednesday) night review

Post  PC Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 am

Here is the PWR emblem....reference to the william willet daylight saving memorial we ride past every Tues night...http://www.pettswoodrunners.co.uk/
    Bit Rossiesque but could also consider for front badge of our cycling shirts the Walsinghams coat of arms who are on the Chislehurst crest and who owned Scadbury:http://www.houseofnames.com/walsingham-family-crest
    Burt Shaft

Post  Burt Shaft Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:32 am

What about a giant pair of boobs?

Had to leave early Wednesday to get the Wife's T on,told her I was only popping out to test the brakes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:16 am